The Ojai R30’s specification is essentially similar to the existing Ojai, with 5 x 500 milliamp outputs. However the original Ojai’s outputs are all fixed at 9v; the Ojai R30 is instead equipped with 3 x fixed 9v outputs, and 2 x selectable 9/12/18v outputs. Ojai will continue to be produced, so there are now three Strymon multi-PSU products in the range, with Ojai R30’s price sitting in the middle between the original Ojai and the Zuma.
- 5 high-current, fully isolated 9 V outputs with center-negative polarity
- 3 dedicated 9 V outputs (500 mA)
- 2 adjustable outputs offer 9 V (500 A), 12V (375 mA), or 18 V (250 mA) DC options
- 500 mA per output powers nearly any pedal
- Can be used all over the world without any issues. Input voltage 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz. All you need is a right end to your power cable and you can use the Zuma straight away in the U.K., USA or Japan, for example.
- 24 V power adapter (PS-124), EIAJ-05 power adapter cable, and IEC cable included (Schuko CEE 7/4)
- 24 V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- Included cables:
- 5 x 5.5/2.1 mm barrel connectors, right angle to right angle, 45 cm