Walrus Audio Canvas Tuner ensures that your instrument is ready to sound its best with the perfect meld of versatility and precision. Packaged in the same tough-as-nails, tour-ready enclosure as all Walrus pedals, the Tuner features a bright 2.8” TFT LCD display that can be viewed under just about any stage lighting conditions, multiple screen orientations, ±0.1 cent accuracy, buffered or true bypass options and more.
At a glance - what you need to know
• Bright 2.8” full-colour TFT LCD display that can be viewed under just about any stage lighting conditions.
• Display orientation can rotate 90, 180 and 270 degrees for limitless pedalboard placement options.
• Needle and strobe tuning modes with +/- 0.1 cent accuracy
• Tune Assist mode takes advantage of the total size of the screen for a large and fast visual confirmation. A border outlining the display will flash once your note stays in tune longer that a pre-determined threshold.
• Mulitple colour mode to customize your tuner’s look + customize your bypass screen by uploading your own image through walrusaudio.io.
- Flexible hi-end tuner
- Rich graphics LCD display in full color
- Accuracy to +/- 1 cent
- Offers both Needle and Strobe tuning modes
- Display orientation can rotate 90, 180 and 270 degrees for limitless pedalboard placement options
- High output backlight viewable even in bright environments
- User-adjustable backlight brightness
- Four different bypass modes including true bypass and buffered passthrough for maintaining high signal integrity
- TuneAssist feature allowing for faster tuning from one string to the next
- Offers tuning preset, capo tunings, and selectable reference pitch
- User-selectable color schemes to personalize the look of the display
- Multiple standby screen options including a user uploadable photo screensaver
- Updatable via USB C
- Power requirements: 9V, 200mA minimum
- Made in the USA
- Height: 5.6 cm
- Width: 6.2 cm
- Depth: 11.6 cm