Connect two pedals to one power supply output, without hum or noise. Voltage stays the same, but amperes are divided for two pedals according their current draw. This cable enables you to get more out from your power supply.
- Other end has its ground lifted, no hum or noise.
- Big help for players with loads of pedals.
- Divide one 100 mA output for two pedals (i.e. 70 mA + 30 mA).
- Divides the current (Amperes), but keeps the voltage (volts) same.
- Length: 10 cm
Pedals have lots of variety in their current draw. Overdrives, compressors and boosters usually draw only about 10 mA. From one 100 mA output there is still 90 mA left of unused current! Take some time to plan your effects total current needs and combine power supply outputs accordingly. It is wise to leave some headroom for powersupply instead of overloading it. Find correct current need for your pedals with Google as follows:
- "Effect name" Current Draw
- "Effect name" Power Drawﾠﾠ
- "Effects name" Current Consumption