Even though majority of pedals use 9 volts, their power draw changes considerably. Connect two separated power supply outputs and double the given current. Voltage will stay the same 9 V, but ampere rate will double.
- Two 100 mA outputs gives you 200 mA.
- Two 250 mA outputs gives you 500 mA.
- Enables usage of high current devices with regular power supply.
- Standard 2.1 mm adapter, connect your pedals with stardard cable.
- Length: 10 cm
If your power supply does not give enough current (Amperes), effect does not function as required. Power supply gets hot and malfunctions if used continuously. Pedals are not damaged. Find correct current need for your pedals with Google as follows:
• 'Effects name' Current Draw
• 'Effects name' Power Drawﾠﾠ
• 'Effects name' Current Consumption