The Kangra Filter Fuzz is a true bypass, a two-in-one pedal that provides a spatty and thick octave fuzz, and a psychedelic filter that can be run independently, or with the fuzz feeding into it. This is no rhythm player’s fuzz either. Dig in and play dirty with broken fuzz lead lines that’ll rip time and space apart at the seams.
- Octave Fuzz and psychedelic lowpass Filter
- Designed for dirty and broken fuzz lead lines
- Two-in-one pedal design (Fuzz / Filter) Fuzz- and Filter-circuit can run independently or together Two selectable Fuzz styles: Modern (M) and Vintage (V) Mid scoop switch for Fuzz circuit
- Use Filter-circuit for sweeps, frequency boosts, and envelope-filter sounds
Get two different styles of fuzz with the M/V Switch. In the modern position (M), you notice a more forgiving fuzz with longer and tighter sustain, while the Vintage position (V) feels starved with spatty breakup and grittier, shorter sustain.
The Kangra also has a versatile filter with Resonance, Sensitivity, Frequency, and Envelope Filter controls. Use the filter on its own to add a unique shape to your sound, or flip the Envelope Filter switch and open up funky sixties-style tones. “On the filter, I wanted to go for that vintage MPC-3000 low pass type of thing…Or similar to doing a low pass plug-in for a track, or like a DJ would do without it being too “wah pedal” like, and this achieved that.” - Jared Scharff
The art was inspired by a once-in-a-lifetime expedition Jared took to the Kangra Valley near the Himalaya Mountains. It was there his journey inspired new ideas that can only be approximated by the Kangra Filter Fuzz. The pedal comes in a peach enclosure with art by Adam Forster in white and blue inks.
- Power requirements are 9VDC, Center Negative, (100mA minimum). The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.