Same Wampler Tumnus Deluxe circuit with new graphics!
The Wampler Tumnus Deluxe will add valve amp-type warmth and mild saturation to your sound, regardless of the guitar and amp you use. This pedal is a modern take on the legendary Klon overdrive, and maybe the most innovative reinterpretation of the legendary pedal available today.
The Wampler Tumnus Deluxe is great for:
In comparison to the regular Tumnus – and the original Klon – the Wampler Tumnus Deluxe adds the following improvements:
- Mildly overdriving a valve amp, bringing the sound’s overtones to the fore.
- Strong input boosting, which will saturate your input stage’s tube, resulting in a lively and warm tone with spades of sustain.
- Use as an overdrive pedal, which will let you enjoy the Tumnus’ own gritty drive and big bottom end.
- Active bass and mid-range controls, featuring boost and cut for their respective frequencies.
- Treble control to fine-tune the signal’s top end.
- A normal/hot-switch, which lets you add even more gain.
- The exact same magical buffer, which can now also be turned off for true bypass.
DOWNLOAD THE WAMPLER TUMNUS DELUXE MANUAL HERE
- Power requirements: 2.1 mm 9 V DC center negative power supply or 9 V battery. 70.3 mA.
- Buffered bypass, based on Klon’s original, legendary buffer circuit, or true bypass, depending on the bypass switch’s setting (on the pedal’s side).
- No-noise relay footswitch. There are no pops or crackles when stepping on the switch.
- Made in the USA.