Factory served. Some wear in the paint job, but works perfectly. All cables included, full warranty!
Voodoo Lab's first entry to the switching mode power supplies, Pedal Power X4 is a professional isolated power supply for up to four battery-operated pedals or high current DSP effects. No transformer means no induction noise, and the best-in-market voltage regulation ensures no noise issues with overdrives, wash, and fuzz pedals, which are common with other switching mode power supplies.
Housed in an ultra-compact aluminum chassis, the virtually weightless X4 easily mounts to even the smallest pedalboards. Pedal Power X4 delivers the pure and reliable power necessary for pedals to perform and sound their very best – all with zero added noise.
Perfect stand-alone power supply for a small pedalboard containing just a few 9V effects with varying current demands. Can be also used as an extension to another power supply on a bigger pedalboard.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Four isolated 9 V outputs
- Delivers a total of 1000 mA to handle high current DSP effects (500 mA max per output)
- You can also think of this as a 250 mA per output. If the pedals do not draw that much, the outlet next to it can use the leftover current. For example, you can have 300 mA + 300 mA + 200 mA + 200 mA pedals in their dedicated outputs. Or you can have 400 mA + 500 mA + 50 mA + 50 mA. You can also use Output Splitter and Voltage Doubler cables if you wish.
- X4 also power from any Voodoo Lab 12V 400mA Pedal Power output, supplying up to 400mA of current.
- Ultra-compact chassis easily mounts to the smallest pedalboards including Pedatrain Nano, Nano plus, Mini and Metro-series.
- Unique DC transformer topology provides the optimum platform for quiet switch-mode power
- State-of-the-art multi-pole filtering eliminates any trace amounts of noise
- Voodoo Lab X4 uses analog linear regulation for keeping the voltage constant, which makes this unit the first hybrid power supply in the market. This means a natural environment for any vintage overdrives and fuzzes, which you do not get from other switch-mode power supplies.
- Includes power cables, universal input (100-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz) power adapter with detachable AC line cord (Euro), and 3M Dual Lock for mounting
- 3-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Included cables: 5 x 5.5/2.1 mm center negative barrel plug straight to right angle and Europlug AC line cord (CEE 7/16)
- See our pedalboard gallery for all installations using a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power X4
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR VOODOO LAB POWER SUPPLY GUIDE