- Do you want to avoid wasting time figuring out all the mounting options for different power supplies?
- Would you like to have a complete set, on top of which you can just put your effect pedals and connect them to each other?
- Do you want a durable, but lightweight, easy to carry bag for your pedal board?
Voodoo Lab, the most popular power supply manufacturer in the world, has brought to market a Dingbat with Pedal Power combo, that makes building a professional pedal board very easy. With this combo, anyone can build oneself quickly a ready-to-play pedalboard.
The carry bag of Dingbat-pedalboards is of high quality with durable YKK zippers made to withstand gigging and transportation. The Medium and Large boards have shoulder straps so they can be carried like a backpack. The Small- and Tiny-boards on the other hand are very compact and easy to carry. All of the models have a comfortable padded carry handle.
Choose a right size pedalboard and a power supply that suit your selection of pedals. There are enough options and they are diverse enough that everyone can find the right board-power supply combo for their needs.
With every Dingbat with Pedal Power set comes a full array of power supply cables, a manual and a mains lead. You can also expand the usability of your power supply with Voodoo Lab splitter cables sold separately. Also included is a roll of Velcro, that is sized so that you can cover the entire board without blocking the holes meant for cable runs.
You will only need the effect pedals and the patch cables. Everything else is included in the Dingbat with Pedal Power package. Building your own pedal board has never been so easy.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions (W x D): 45.7 cm x 19.7 cm
- With Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO 5 power supply installed.
- Power supply Outputs: 4 x 9 V DC @ 400 mA - 1x 12 V DC @ 400 mA - 1x 18 V DC @ 400 mA
- Operates at 220-240 V input voltage.
- Material: Aluminium
- Included accessories: self-adhesive velcro attachments - UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way binder brackets
- Incl. gig bag
- Included cables:
- 4 x 5.5/2.1 mm DC cable w. angled plugs, center negative
- 1 x 5.5/2.1 mm DC cable w. straight plugs, center negativeﾠ
- 1 x 5.5/2.5 mm red cable for Line6 pedals (for instance DL4)
- 1 x 3.5 mm miniplug for vintage MXR or Electro-Harmonix pedals.
- Schuko (CEE 7/4) AC cable
- Made in USA
- If you are looking for a right-sized board, please see our pedalboard Planning Grid.
- See our pedalboard gallery for all installations using a Voodoo Lab Dingbat boards