Thinner version of the Van Damme guitar cable for fixed connections in pedalboards and racks.
Van Damme Pro Grade XKE unbalanced pro-patch cable is a reduced overall diameter version of the Classic XKE instrument cable also for unbalanced audio use. It is particularly suited to connectors such as mono mini jacks and some phono connectors where the 6.00mm OD of the Classic Instrument cable would be too large.
- Small diameter mono plugs for pedalboards and rack
- Mono mini jack and phono patch cables.
- High density unbalanced audio patching
- Unbalanced audio rack wiring
- Low noise, high flexibility and low overall diameter
- Overall diameter (OD): 4.50 mm (± 0.15 mm)
NOTICE: the black skin between the ground and the core must be removed from the solderable end. It comes off easily with scissors or fingernails. The purpose of the skin is to reduce the capacitance of the cable, but it is not necessary inside a connector. Similar kind of skin is common among professional cables.
Compatible with following connectors: