Strymon Zuma gives loads of power for a big pedal board. Good option for powering multiple power-hungry digital pedals, for example Strymon, Eventide and Line 6 pedals. Nine isolated output each giving out 500 mA of power. Total power output is whopping 4500 mA. Each output is pre-regulated and each has its own custom-wound transformer ensuring that your pedals get clean and consistent power in any situation.
- Nine 9V DC 500 mA outputs.
- Two outputs with option for 9V, 12V or 18V output. In 12V mode the power output is 375 mA, in 18V mode 250 mA
- 9 pedal power cables incuded, 5,5 mm x 2,1 mm, centre negative, with angled-straight plug combination.
- Euro AC power cable included.
- Can be used all over the world without any issues. Input voltage 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz. All you need is a right end to your power cable and you can use the Zuma straight away in the U.K., USA or Japan, for example.
- 24V out allows you to connect a Strymon Ojai power supply to the Zuma, giving you more power outputs.
- Made in USA