Ultra low profile angled black 1/4’’ TS (mono) connector for instrument cables. If you are looking for a solution for thinner patch cables, please check out SquarePlug SP400BK
- All-black ‘SquarePlugs blend perfectly into any set-up to the point of going completely unnoticed: they’re low profile in the literal and metaphorical sense.
- Patented low–profile angled 1/4’’ connector (20% smaller than the classic pancake design) for the highest packing density. Lowest profile in the industry. Unlike the classic flat/pancake design, SquarePlugs can fit next to each other on most switching systems for dramatic space saving.
- 8.3mm | depth x 17mm | width x 28mm | height 0.326’’ x 0.67’’ x 1.10’’
- Fits cables up to 5,6 mm.
- Unmatched strain relief and EMI protection. Design features a flat smooth cable channel that’s perfectly snug with the right sized cable providing equal pressure around the entire cable, and insuring proper shielding continuity.
- Solder tabs for quick and easy soldering and desoldering. Mono plugs come fitted with 2 solder tabs (tip and sleeve).
- Insulation sheet to prevent hot and ground wires from shorting.
- Serviceable, all-metal construction.
Compatible with Van Damme Guitar Cable