Sonic Research Turbo Tuner is the fastest and most accurate tuner for guitar and bass. The display on the Turbo Tuner is a true stroboscope. You can see from the screen the difference between the input signal and the Turbo Tuner's internal reference frequency. This ensures quick tuning and extreme accuracy.
The race for the fastest and the most accurate guitar tuner in the world has been intense for several years. As I was delving into the temperament of guitars, the inventor of True Temperament -system, Paul Guy, praised the Sonic Research Turbo Tuner. I tried the tuner already in 2009, but I thought that its user interface was too confusing. Those days Juha Ruokangas had ordered a small batch of Turbo Tuners to himself and sold them to his guitarist friends. They all praised the tuner for its speed and accuracy.
Introduced in 2014, the Turbo Tuner Mini was a revelation to me. The interface is ingenious, the pedal is small and elegant, the enclosure is durable and its operation is even more accurate than in the older models. I’d never have thought, that Peterson would be overthrown – live and learn! (Kimmo Aroluoma)
- Very bright display which is readable in direct sunlight.
- Mutes signal when you tune without any pops.
- Extremely fast note detection.
- Chromatic mode, and guitar and bass modes.
- Fully programmable for alternate tunings and temperaments. 3 memory slots for the tuning of your choice (in addition to the regular modes).
- USB port which makes customizing easy.
- Accuracy +/- 0,2 cents.
- Reference pitch can be changed with 0.1 Hz intervals between 300.0 Hz - 599.9 Hz. To change the reference pitch, press down Cal button when you turn on the power.
- Rugged aluminum casing.
- Power Requirements: 2.1mm 9V DC centre negative power supply (not included) or 9V battery. 48 mA.
- True Bypass
- Made in USA