Have you ever thought of using a wireless device but have found it too complicated? Shure wireless unit is easy to install on top of your pedalboard, rather than placing the receiver in the rack next to your amplifier, which saves you from long cable runs.
The GLXD16 Guitar Pedal Wireless System is part of the GLX-D wireless systems family. Revolutionary Shure GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
Includes GLXD6 guitar pedal receiver, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, guitar cable, rechargeable battery, power supply, wall battery charger, and user guide.
- Digital 2.4 GHz wireless system
- GLXD1 bodypack transmitter
- GLXD6 Pedal receiver
- Up to 8 systems in parallel
- Automatic frequency management
- Pilot tone
- Microprocessor-controlled antenna diversity
- Integrated guitar tuner
- Metal bodypack
- Plastic receiver
- Fixed antennas on the front
- Jack output
- Up to 16 hours of battery life
- Range of up to 60 m
Incl. Shure Lithium-ion battery and charger
- Pedalboard Receiver power requirements: 2.1 mm 9-15 V DC, polarity does not matter. 250 mA.