RockBoard PedalSafe Protective Cover for Electro Harmonix, Keeley Electronics, MXR and many other effects pedals with larger horizontal housings and a one-row knob configuration.
The RockBoard PedalSafe system was designed to keep your pedals safe, secure, and in pristine condition. The crystal-clear pedal cover allows you to see your settings while the shell is protecting them against accidental adjustments. This set includes the protective cover (PedalSafe) and a universal mounting plate. The RockBoard Universal Pedal Mounting Plate was designed to mount your effects pedals with the PedalSafe system on almost all kinds of pedalboards. The mounting plates simply screw onto the back of your pedals, using the original screws (or supplied replacement screws) and can be removed easily without any residue.
- For Hammond 1590BB enclosure like MXR Stereo Chorus etc.
- Suitable for most effects pedals with housing dimensions of approx. 94 x 125 x 37 mm / 3 45/64" x 4 59/64" x 1 29/64"
- Mounting hole distance (W x D): 110 x 78-83 mm / 4 21/64" x 3 5/64"-3 17/64"
- Includes Universal Pedal Mounting Plate Type D, silicone adhesive pad, replacement mounting screws and shim plate to slightly raise the height of pedals
- Protects your effects pedals from dirt and weather
- Secures settings against accidental knob adjustments
- Safely mounts your effects pedals on almost all kinds of pedalboards
- No permanent modifications necessary