RockBoard PedalSafe Protective Cover for EarthQuaker Devices, Greer, and many other effects pedals with standard size housings
The RockBoard PedalSafe system was designed to keep your pedals safe, secure, and in pristine condition. The crystal-clear pedal cover allows you to see your settings while the shell is protecting them against accidental adjustments. This set includes the protective cover (PedalSafe) and a universal mounting plate. The RockBoard Universal Pedal Mounting Plate was designed to mount your effects pedals with the PedalSafe system on almost all kinds of pedalboards. The mounting plates simply screw onto the back of your pedals, using the original screws (or supplied replacement screws) and can be removed easily without any residue.
- For Hammond 1590N1 like Greer, Walrus Audio and Earthquaker Devices pedals.
- Suitable for most effects pedals with housing dimensions of approx. 122 x 67 x 40 mm / 4 51/64" x 2 41/64" x 1 37/64"
- Mounting hole distance (W x D): 57-59 x 110-112 mm / 2 1/4"-2 21/64" x 4 21/64"-4 13/32", 59 x 89 mm / 2 21/64" x 3 1/2"
- Includes Universal Pedal Mounting Plate Type B, silicone adhesive pad, replacement mounting screws and shim plate to slightly raise the height of pedals
- Protects your effects pedals from dirt and weather
- Secures settings against accidental knob adjustments
- Safely mounts your effects pedals on almost all kinds of pedalboards
- No permanent modifications necessary