RockBoard PedalSafe Protective Cover and Universal Mounting Plate For Standard Single Pedals
The RockBoard PedalSafe system was designed to keep your pedals safe, secure, and in pristine condition. The crystal-clear pedal cover allows you to see your settings while the shell is protecting them against accidental adjustments. This set includes the protective cover (PedalSafe) and a universal mounting plate. The RockBoard Universal Pedal Mounting Plate was designed to mount your effects pedals with the PedalSafe system on almost all kinds of pedalboards. The mounting plates simply screw onto the back of your pedals, using the original screws (or supplied replacement screws) and can be removed easily without any residue.
- For Hammond 1590B like MXR, Dunlop, Mad Professor and Electro Harmonix Nano Series pedals with 1 input and 1 output jack
- Suitable for most effects pedals with housing dimensions of approx. 110 x 60 x 32 mm / 4 21/64" x 2 23/64" x 1 17/64"
- Includes Universal Pedal Mounting Plate Type A and silicone adhesive pad
- Protects your effects pedals from dirt and weather
- Secures settings against accidental knob adjustments
- Safely mounts your effects pedals on almost all kinds of pedalboards
- No permanent modifications necessary