RockBoard MOD 5 V2 Cab SIM + DI Patchbay offers customizable, IR-based stereo speaker cabinet simulation, an active DI box, as well as a simple solution to organize all the connections to and from your effects setup.
With an optional mounting rack there are numerous ways to attach MOD V2 patch bays to your Pedaltrain pedalboard. It can also be top-mounted to Pedaltrain Metro and Nano series boards.
All MOD V2 patch bays also fit underneath the Voodoo Lab Dingbat Small, Medium, and Large pedalboards.
READ OUR ROCKBOARD MOD V2 ATTACHING CHART
Speaker Cabinet Simulation
The speaker cab simulation & DI lets you connect your pedalboard straight to PA. You can load an impulse response of your favorite cab into the MOD 5 and you have it with you, wherever you go. For silent and on-the-road practicing, the MOD 5 also provides a headphone amplifier with adjustable output volume.
- IR based speaker cabinet simulation
- 6 integrated IRs selectable
- Support of additional Custom IRs (max. 1024 pts.)
- Integrated active DI box
- Headphone amplifier
- Selectable MONO / STEREO input
- Selectable UN / BALANCED output
- 3 x 6,3 mm TRS stereo jack feed-through (can be used with mono or stereo plugs)
- XLR DI Out with ground lift switch
- 6.3 mm / ¼" Parallel TRS output
- 3.5 mm / 1/8" stereo headphone output with adjustable volume
- Micro USB connection for firmware updates and loading custom IRs
- Powered with optional 9V DC power adapter, 2.1 mm, center negative, current Draw 300 mA, battery operation not supported
- Detachable front plate for mounting on top or underneath pedalboards
- Dimensions with front plate (W x D x H) 175 x 85 x 47 mm
- Dimensions without front plate (W x D x H) 160 x 85 x 33 mm
- Weight 470 g
- Incl. mounting screws, counter nuts, and TX wrench
CLICK HERE TO READ THE MANUAL