RockBoard MOD 3 V2 is a feed-through patch bay for pedalboards. The module acts as a central access point to your effects setup and establishes clean cable routing to and from the pedalboard.
With an optional mounting rack there are numerous ways to attach MOD V2 patch bays to your Pedaltrain pedalboard. It can also be top-mounted to Pedaltrain Metro and Nano series boards.
All MOD V2 patch bays also fit underneath the Voodoo Lab Dingbat Small, Medium, and Large pedalboards.
READ OUR ROCKBOARD MOD V2 ATTACHING CHART
- 3 x 6,3 mm TRS stereo jack feed-through (can be used with mono or stereo plugs)
- 2 x XLR feed-through (male front / female back)
- 1 x XLR feed-through (female front / male back)
- 1 x DC 2,1 mm feed-through
- 1 x IEC-connector feed-through for AC power (male front / female back)
- All connections are hardwired feed-throughs to the backside.
- Detachable front plate for mounting on top or underneath pedalboards
- Dimensions with front plate (W x D x H) 175 x 85 x 47 mm
- Dimensions without front plate (W x D x H) 160 x 85 x 33 mm
- Weight 450 g
- Incl. mounting screws, counter nuts, and TX wrench