The Mastermind PBC is a true-bypass, programmable switcher. It is very versatile, modifiable and with the editor even easy to use; a true loop switcher heavyweight. We think it is in its own league in versatility compared to other loop switchers. It also offers multiple options to control it externally.
This pro-quality switching system features 10 audio loops, four of which are stereo capable and series/parallel switchable. Flexible outputs let you configure them as either a stereo pair or as A/B outputs for switching between two amps.
It also has four function switches for controlling amp channels and a built-in tuner. The Mastermind PBC is also a highly capable MIDI controller that's able to control 16 MIDI devices at once.
Easy to use and powerful, there is also a free Mac/PC Editor that can manage your button layouts, presets, songs, setlists and much more.
- 10 loops, four of which in stereo.
- Stereo out, ISO and phase.
- 768 presets + global preset.
- 10 actions per preset (MIDI, loop switching etc.).
- Four last loop have parallel loop functionality.
- Instant Access to loop switching, function switching and buffers.
- On-board tuner.
- Comprehensive programming capabilities to switches and everything else with the editor.
- USB and memory stick connectors for editing and backups.
- Lock State/Default State functionality that allows you to override a preset for instance by one loop without it actually being saved in the preset. (An example of this would be a situation, where an amplifier needs the help of a booster to overdrive nicely. → The Default State of the booster loop can be set as ”On”. After the gig the settings can be easily reversed to original. This works either per preset or globally.)
- 2 TRS-jacks to control amplifiers.
- 1 exp in jack, 1 TRS control in jack.
- Great editor/library software for PC and Mac, with easy control over presets.
- Current Draw: 2,1 mm 9-12V DC center negative, 400 mA. Power supply is not included.
- Made in USA.