- Classic PRO design (32” wide, 5-rails) but flat (“chopped”)
- Perfect for bigger Multi-FX units (e.g. Line 6 HELIX) or switcher systems with extra room for volume/expression pedals
- Large-format board for players who prefer flat-design
- Vastly improved soft-case-design
- SBS-Zippers, premium shoulder straps (taken from Pedaltrain PSC-backpack series), water resistant exterior shell, more headroom for taller pedals (e.g. when loading up the back rows)
Pedaltrain PRO FX is perfect for the player who wants to organize and protect valuable multi-effects units and switching systems while having extra room for external expression pedals, volume pedals, and other accessories. PRO FX is also a nice large format pedal board for players who just prefer a flat design.
Simply stated, PRO FX is a chopped (flat) Classic Pro. These models share the same 81.2 cm x 40.6 cm mounting surface, same five-rail design, and same rail spacing.
The advantages of the PRO FX’s flat design is that you can mount very tall items, including units that are elevated or have built-in expression pedals, and have headroom in the soft case for convenient transport. The flat design also offers perfect ergonomics for expression pedal control.
There is plenty of room underneath PRO FX for organizing cables and routing DC power. If it fits under a Nano or Metro, it will fit under PRO FX. Keep in mind that larger, traditional, power bricks will not fit under this unit.
We’ve made a jump forward on the soft case design, mirroring the new MAX Series soft case.Noteworthy changes include:
- All-new platinum SBS zippers with enhanced pull tabs. The zips are smooth, buttery and satisfying. Zipper nerds will love them!
- The case depth is boosted to 6” (15 cm) so you have more headroom than ever to load up the back rows.
- The shoulder strap and connections are the best we’ve ever offered. The strap features robust, washer-less, clasps. These clasps were repetitive machine stress-tested to 44 lbs (20kg) each.
- We matched these clasps with a new padded and extra comfy shoulder pad, borrowed from our premium soft case line.
- The strap connects to the case via new sure-grip triangular metallic hooks. The hooks are double-reinforced at the case with durable codura nylon.
- Water resistant shell and easy-wipe inner liner.
- Flat version of Classic PRO (five-rail design, 32” wide, traditional rail-spacing)
- Pedalboard dimensions: 81.2 cm x 40.6 cm
- Designed for organizing bigger Multi-FX units (e.g. Line 6 Helix), switching systems with extra-room for e.g. expression & volume pedals
- Large format board for players who prefer a flat design
- Flat design offers perfect ergonomics for Wah-, Expression- and Volume-pedals
- Pedaltrain's signature featherweight aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Generous rolls of hook-and loop (4.4 meters) and assortment of zip ties
- Power Supplies that fit under NANO/METRO can also be mounted under PRO FX
- Soft Case features platinum SBS zippers with enhanced pull tabs
- Premium shoulder strap with robust, washer-less clasps and an extra comfy shoulder pad
Strap clasps have been repetitive machine stress-tested to 20kg each
New sure-grip triangular case hooks, double-reinforced at the connection point with durable codura nylon
15 cm case depth for enough headroom to load up the back rows
Water resistant exterior shell and easy-wipe inner liner