One Control Basilisk MIDI Controller is a programmable MIDI controller with 128 presets.
- 64 memory banks with 2 presets each.
- Each preset contains 5 PC commands and 5 CC commands.
- MIDI input receives PC commands.
- Interface is based on four silent footswitches. Lower switches activate preset 1 or 2 of the bank you are in. The upper footswitches scroll banks up and down.
- Two MIDI outputs.
- You can set the minimum and maximum numbers of banks that are scrolled through. If you only use a small number of banks, you don't need to scroll through them all.
- Direct Access mode for quick use.
- Power Requirements: 2.1mm 9V DC centre negative power supply. 30 mA.
- Measurements: 11 cm (width) x 9,4 cm (depth) x 5,3 cm (heigh)
- Made in China
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MANUAL FOR THE BASILISK