Musicom Lab EFX Mk V is a very versatile and advanced device that has some of the properties from the Boss ES-series. Musicom EFX mk. V offers more control on the fly than the Boss units (3 instant access pages for loops, MIDI CC-commands, amp control etc.) but less external switching capabilities and function control capabilities (amp control etc.)
This small and light looper/switcher has total of 10 loops for effects, versatile possibilities for MIDI-switching and relay-switching possibilities for changing amplifier channels.
- 9 loops + volume loop, two of which are TRS-stereo loops.
- Stereo out, ISO and phase in the other out.
- 360 presets: 60 banks with 6 presets each.
- Global preset option.
- Loop order changeable per patch.
- 8 MIDI-commands per preset: PC/CC, LSB/MSB, 8 channels. Also the ability to send 25 x CC with Instant Access -switches.
- 3 buffers: input, output and movable buffers.
- Two internal unity mixers enabling spillover and parallel loops (except loops 1-2, movable buffer or the volume loop).
- Ability to copy presets, banks, songs and setlists.
- Global Instant Access to loops, amp channel switching, separately programmable MIDI CC-commands, buffers, outputs etc. (IA1, IA2, IA3).
- Isolation transformer is separate from the signal chain to prevent ground loops. It also includes a phase inverter, which can be routed to any part of the signal chain with patch cables.
- Footswitch no. 6 programmable as either a tap tempo switch or patch number 6.
2 function TRS-jacks to control amplifiers.
- 1 expression input.
- Easy and clear editor software downloadable from the Musicom webpages
- Heavy-duty footswitches and gold-plated relays
- Power requirements: 2.1 mm 12 V DC centre negative. 300 mA. Power supply not included.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 420 x 96 x 68 mm (16.5 x 3.8 x 2.7 inches)
- Made in South Korea
CLICK HERE TO READ THE MANUAL FOR MUSICOMLAB EFX MK V
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FIRMWARE AND THE EDITOR SOFTWARE FOR PC