The EFX-LE Audio Controller is the ultimate floor-based switching system. It is a compact, easy to use, has 7 fully programmable loops, 2 function switches and a MIDI foot controller.
The EFX-LE Audio Controller has 360 memory locations, configured as 72 banks of 5 presets, plus a global preset. It can transmit 8 MIDI Program and Control Change and messages on 8 MIDI channels and 18 MIDI Control Change messages on an appointed MIDI channel. Also one continuous controller port(XPDL) is included and can be programmed with a designated MIDI channel and controller number.
The EFX-LE Audio Controller has two outputs, OUT L and OUT R, can be used as stereo outputs, or as an A/B/Y switch for a mono guitar signal.
Easily copy presets, banks, songs and sets. Each MIDI message can be stored differently in each preset. Changeable loop order per each preset. Create up to 99 songs. Easily name presets and songs. Heavy-duty footswitches and gold-plated relays. Four mono loops and two stereo loops, plus one volume loop.
- 4 mono loops and 2 stereo loops, plus 1 volume loop
- Changeable loop order per preset
- 2 Buffers, Input and Movable buffers
- 2 internal unity mixers (Mixer or Spill Over)
- 361 preset memory locations
- 72 banks of 5 presets, plus a Global Preset
- 2 function control switches (Latched / Momentary)
- Mute and Click-Less functions
- Song and Set mode
- Organize 99 songs into 40 sets of 40 songs
- 8 MIDI Program and 8 MIDI Control Change messages
- 18 MIDI Control Change messages by assigned IA switches
- MIDI Time Clock or Analog Tempo out for TAP-TEMPO
- One expression pedal port (global / per preset)
- 2 lines x 16 characters LCD display with blue backlight
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 320 x 96 x 68 mm (12.6 x 3.8 x 2.7 inches)
- Weight : 1,130 g (2.5 lbs)
- Power requirements: 2.1 mm 12 V DC centre negative. 250 mA.
- Made in South Korea
CLICK HERE TO READ THE MANUAL FOR MUSICOMLAB EFX-LE
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FIRMWARE AND THE EDITOR SOFTWARE FOR PC