- True Bypass effects looper and AB switch
- Hum-free and noiseless switching
- Three different operating modes: Latching, Momentary or Mixed Mode
- Mono and stereo functionality
- Active pop suppression circuit
The Little Lehle II removes effect pedals from the signal path at the press of its button. A signal can be picked off at any point in the signal chain, to switch to an instrument tuner, for example. You can also use the Little Lehle to change between two instruments and one amplifier, or two amplifiers and one instrument. All the input and output jacks work with mono and stereo signals.
Connections:Input (right corner):
Instrument input.S (Send):
Send output for effects loop. Connect the input jack of the first pedal in the effects loop here. If you want to switch between two amplifiers, connect the other amplifier to this output.R (Return):
Connect the output jack of the last pedal in the effects loop here. If you use the Little Lehle as an A/B switcher for two amps, this output has nothing connected.Output (left corner):
High-quality indestructible footswitch (designed for one million presses) that turns the loop on and off.
- Power requirements: 2.1 mm 8-20 V DC or AC, centre positive or negative. 20 mA. Little Lehle also works without any power. Power goes to the LEDs only.
- True Bypass
- Made in Germany
CLICK HERE TO READ THE MANUAL FOR LITTLE LEHLE II