The next evolutionary step in the beloved Supa-Trem 1 has arrived!
Fulltone Supa-Trem gives you the legendary amp-like Fulltone tremolo sound. The secret behind Supa-Trem's sound is in the excellent JFET-based signal chain.
Unlike the ST-1, the Jr can do speeds so slow that a full cycle takes around 10 seconds and fast speeds beyond 220bpm. The heart of the ST-1 is still there, the warm Analog Devices JFET preamp. And this pedal is so small it will fit in your pocket, and with its top-mounted jacks, will fit in any little spot on your board. Don't forget, just like the ST-1, the Jr also works as an incredible clean boost with the Mix control turned down!
- Only 3.9" wide x 4" deep x 2.5" tall (9,90cm x 10,15cm x 6,35cm)
- Like the ST-1, controlled by the Fulltone-designed and manufactured Opto-1 Photocell.
- True-Bypass with Red LED for ON/OFF, and constant flashing Blue LED for Tempo (even when pedal off to easily match the song.)
- Tap-Tempo and external Tap jack!
- Half/Double hold feature accessed by holding down Tap switch for 3/4 of a second.
- Up to 15dB boost (cool feature! Turn "Mix" knob down and the pedal becomes the world's best clean boost pedal)
- Top-mounted jacks and DC port!
- Toggle switchable: True chop Square, smooth Sine, and natural heartbeat-like Warble wave-forms.
- Digital Brain (for the oscillator only) with 100% analog signal path.
- Power requirements: 2.1 mm 9-18 V DC center negative. 30 mA.