The next evolutionary step in the beloved FD2-MOS has arrived!
Fulltone Full-Drive 2 V2 gives you two different overdrive and distortion sounds in one package. Overdrive channel gives you uncompressed overdrive or clean boost and the Boost side gives you medium/high gain sounds.
Two toggle switches for tons of clipping options:
Comp-Cut (removes clipping diodes, not a clean boost because it can distort the opamp)
Flat Mids (Fulltone invention that feeds signal back on to the clipping diodes removing the Mid-hump)
Vintage (traditional 90's Full-Drive slightly asymmetrical clipping)
Wide (combines Mosfets with Schottky Diodes for more clarity, less compression, a more D*mble-like sound.
Standard (traditional 90's FD2 owing a debt to the vintage T*ube Sc**mer)
Half-Clipped (Fulltone exclusive, only clips the top waveform for extreme clarity, feel, and touch like you've never experienced!
- Uses the desirable JRC4558 chip.
- 30% smaller than the FD2-MOS, 15% smaller than the FD3 at 4.45" W x 4.2" D x 2.5" H (11,30 cm x 10,65 cm x 6,35 cm)
- True-Bypass switching with exclusive Fulltone No-Pop Bypass.
- Separate Volume & Drive for each channel.
- Power requirements: 2.1 mm 9-18 V DC centre negative. 10 mA.
- Made in the USA.