Dunlop Cry Baby 535Q gives you a wah-wah that has controls with which you can tailor the most important aspect of the effect to suit your needs. You can choose the frequency range and the sweep width.
• Treadle: Control the action and tone of the wah with your foot. When your heel goes down the sound gets darker, when your heel goes up, the sound gets brighter.
• Range: Six-position switch to set the frequency range of the wah.
• Volume: Sets output volume level. If needed, you can boost your signal to a maximum of 16 dB. Boost is turned on via a red button on the side of the pedal.
• Variable Q: Controls the range of the pedal's sweep.
• Power requirements: 2,1mm 9V DC center-negative power supply or 9V battery. 3 mA.
• True Bypass
• Made in the USA