After two years of extensive research, the Simplifier masterminds have pushed the limits of the galaxy, with a new breakthrough in the guitar world. Attending the call of musicians who search endless boutique sound possibilities, flexibility and extreme portability, the Simplifier Deluxe offers the world's finest all analog 0 wt dual channel amp, with cab simulator, multi-stage reverb, and ultimate connectivity options. All, in an extremely small format.
ULTRA CONNECTIVITY PLATFORM: :
- Use it as a stereo 2-channel amplifier, or 2-parallel amplifiers for full stereo signal chain, or with 2 guitars at the same time, each with its own amp and fx loop.
- Mono or Stereo mode Input
- Stereo FX send with preamp bypass option for each channel.
- Stereo Thru jack for recording unaffected signal, WDW, or monitoring purposes.
- Right and Left fx return jacks. If the Left return is empty, it can be set to be a slave of the right channel (for mono use) or take the signal from channel B (for full stereo use).
- DI outputs
- ¼” inch outputs with option to bypass the power+cab emulation.
TWO FULLY INDEPENDENT PREAMPS:
- 2 studio grade preamps capable of modeling iconic amplifiers tones. Each channel boasts:
- 3 preamp types (MS Brit, American, AC Brit)
- 3 Gain modes ( Clean, Crunch and Lead)
- Channel A models a cranked amplifier with phase splitter saturation, producing dynamic range of distortion harmonics, ultra responsive picking, pinching harmonics that fly from fingers. Ideal for aggressive and expressive playing.
- Channel B models the same amps, but with a warmer, rounder response, perfect for sweet cleans, blues crunch, up to heavy rhythm guitar.
MULTI-STAGE STEREO REVERB WITH 3 MODES:
- Including a full stereo reverb, with mix control for each channel independently.
- 3 reverb modes:
- Short: Room style
- Mid: Plate style
- Long: “Ether” style
LEFT AND RIGHT POWER AMP AND CABINET:
- Three power amp styles: EL34, 6L6, KT88
- Three cab types: Open-back 1x12", closed-back 4x12", open-back 2x12"
- Stereo cab simulator with mic position adjustment
- XLR outputs
- Stereo FX loop
- Headphone output
- Aux input
- Size: 10x10x6.5 cm -- 5,1x 3,9x2.5 inches
- Power requirements: 9V-12V, 200mA, center negative