The DMT-1 is an extremely compact footswitch designed to add tap tempo functionality to a variety of other tap tempo compatible devices.
The DMT-1 includes an 18″ / 45cm TRS cable with right-angle ends.
- Cast-aluminum enclosure with heavy duty powder coat finish
- Soft-touch momentary footswitch
- 1/4″ output jack
- 2″ x 2″ x 1″ not including switch cap and jack nut.
- Available with optional “pull-up” resistor for use with Strymon pedals
- Available with a normally-closed footswitch for Boss pedals.
Strymon version – Timeline, Mobius, BigSky, Flint.
Boss / NC version – DD-5, DD-7, DD-20, RC-2, more.
Most other pedals use the standard version, including:
JHS – Panther, Panther Cub
Eventide – H9, Timefactor, Modfactor, Pitchfactor, Space