Cioksin DC10 is a powerful pedal power supply for a bigger pedalboard. Ten outputs with eight isolated sections give out a total of 1600 mA of power. A lot of options for different voltages.
- Sections 1-4: 9V DC outputs, 100 mA.
- Sections 5-6: 9V or 12V DC outputs, 200 mA. Can also be combined into one 400 mA section.
- Sections 7-8: 9V/12V and 9V/15V DC outputs, 400 mA.
- Short circuit protection in every output
- Selectable 115V or 230V input voltage. Input connector IEC C5.
- Weight: 1,1 kg
- Included cables:
- 8x Type 1 – black with 5,5/2,1 mm centre negative DC-plug
- 1 x Type 2 – red with 5,5/2,1 mm centre positive DC-plug
- 2 x Type 4 – green with 5,5/2,5 mm centre positive DC-plug
- 1 x Type 5 – black with 3,5 mm tip positive jack-plug
- 1 x Type 6 – black with 9 V battery clip
- 1 x Split Flex type 1 – black with two 5,5/2,1 mm centre negative DC-plugs
- 1 x Stack Flex type 1 – white/black, adds voltages of two outlets
- 1 x Series Adapter Flex – white, adds voltages of two outlets
- IEC C5 ("clover-leaf") – Schuko (CEE 7/4)
- See our pedalboard gallery for all installations using a Cioks DC10
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR CIOKS POWER SUPPLY GUIDE