This is one state of the art professional power supply for effect pedals. It delivers 2.800mA of the cleanest power from its 10 isolated outlets with 9 and 12V available. Besides being one of the most powerful power supplies for effect pedals on the market it also offers some new advanced features.
The adjustable outlet 10 will power pedals with non standard voltages like e.g. Tonebones at 15V, Blackstar dirt pedals at 22V, GLAB GSC-4 controller at 24V, all high current 18V pedals from Hiwatt, a few vintage EHX and many others. Due to its very high 800mA current capability at 9 or 12V you can with this single outlet power one of the big units like Line 6 M9 or M13, VOX ToneLab or some older BOSS GT-XX Processors just to mention a few.
The mA-meter allows you to measure all your pedals’ current draw so you can use the correct outlet for each unit without “wasting” power by connecting say a 160mA pedal to a 400mA outlet instead of using a 200mA outlet. Also if you like to power three pedals using our 3-way daisy chain you can check their total mA figure and match them to an outlet with sufficient power.
Should you need more outlets, even more power or some AC you can ad another CIOKS link Power Supply to it. With the new DC10 link you get the best of the best from CIOKS.
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR CIOKS POWER SUPPLY GUIDE
- 10 isolated and well filtered outlets
- total output current of 2.800mA
- toroidal transformer with additional electromagnetic shield
- adjustable 9-24V DC outlet with mA-meter and very high current capability
- three high current outlets each 400mA
- two medium current outlets each 200mA
- four 100mA outlets for standard pedals
- short circuit protection of all outlets
- advanced LED monitoring of each outlet
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- courtesy AC mains outlet
- CIOKS unique mains link feature
- compatible with Pedaltrain pedalboards
- all pedalboard mounting hardware included
- Uses IEC power cable
- Included cables:
- 8 x Type 1 – black with 5,5/2,1 mm centre negative DC-plug
- 1 x Type 2 – red with 5,5/2,1 mm centre positive DC-plug
- 2 x Type 4 – green with 5,5/2,5 mm centre positive DC-plug
- 1 x Type 5 – black with 3,5 mm tip positive jack-plug
- 1 x Type 6 – black with 9 V battery clip
- 1 x Split Flex type 1 – black with two 5,5/2,1 mm centre negative DC-plugs
- 1 x 3-way Daisy chain Flex – black with three 5,5/2,1 mm centre negative DC-plugs
- 1 x Parallel adapter Flex – grey, sums max. current of two isolated outputs
- 1 x Series Adapter Flex – 2 x white / 1 x black to be used with a standard Flex cable
- IEC – Schuko (CEE 7/4)
- See our pedalboard gallery for all installations using a Cioks DC10 Link