This dedicated power supply for guitar effects with 8 isolated outlets will power four or even five Eventide pedals alongside other standard 9 or 12V medium or low current pedals. It should be used for bigger pedal boards including many high and medium current digital pedals not only from Eventide but also Strymon, tc electronic or Line 6.
Besides four isolated high current outlets, you get two medium current ones able to power small Strymon pedals, BOSS twins, new digital Electro-Harmonix pedals, most Moogerfoogers or older 4-button Line 6 modelers just to mention some.
These two outlets can be combined to the fifth 400mA source using additional Parallel adapter Flex. The first two outlets are perfect for your standard low current pedals. Using the included Split Flex or additional 3-way daisy chain Flex you can power several of these typically analogue pedals of outlets 1 and 2.
The included Stack Flex will provide 18V using any two outlets set to 9V.
- 8 isolated outlets with 9 or 12V
- total output current of 2.200mA
- toroidal transformer with additional electromagnetic field shielding
- four high current outlets with 400mA each
- two medium current outlets with 200mA each
- two outlets for standard low current pedals
- short circuit protection of all outlets
- advanced LED monitoring of each outlet
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- common IEC C14 socket as AC mains input
- courtesy AC mains outlet
- CIOKS unique mains link feature
- total of 17 Flex cables included, 5 green for Eventides
- compatible with Pedaltrain pedalboards
- all pedalboard mounting hardware included