Catalinbread Belle Epoch Deluxe gives you an exact reproduction of the Maestro Echoplex EP-3's ciruitry, except for the tape. In place of magnetic tape you get a 24-bit tape echo simulation. The Deluxe version also has five other classic delay sounds, which all benefit from the pedal's 22-volt analogue preamp.
• Echo Delay: Sets delay time, range 80ms-800ms. Can be controlled in real time.
• Echo Sustain: Sets the amount of repeats, from one repeat to endless oscillating repeats.
• Echo Volume: Sets the wet/dry mix. Uses an identical mixer circuitry as EP-3.
• Record Level: Sets the tone and volume for first repeat. At 7 o'clock you will get a light, airy repeat. Towards 5 o'clock the repeat becomes louder, thicker and slightly distorted.
• Depth: Sets modulation depth.
• Mode selector: Chooses the delay mode. Options are:
1: Classic EP-3 tape delay
2: Analog BBD Delay
3: Rotary/Leslie Delay
4: Filter Delay
5: Deluxe Memory Man in Chorus setting
6: Deluxe Memory Man in Vibrato setting.
• Exp/V/D switch: Chooses the feature controlled with an expression pedal. When set to right, controls delay times. When set to left, controls one of the following (depending on the mode): playback volume, rotary speed, filter sweep.
• Echo Oscillation Footswitch: When you press this footswitch down, the pedal begins to oscillate. You can control oscillation features with a trimpot found inside the pedal.
• Power Requirements: 2.1 mm 9V DC centre negative power supply. 200 mA. Voltage is raised internally to 22 Volts.
• True Bypass or Buffered Bypass (selected with an internal switch).
• Made in USA