Barefoot Button attaches to the footswitch of your pedal and makes the pedals more pleasant and accurate to turn on and off.
- Easy installation, attaches to the shaft of the footswitch with three hex screws.
- Allen key for screws included.
Barefoot Button is an easy customization option for all musicians that use pedals. You simply fit this attractive cap over a switch, making your pedal more accurate and controllable to perform with.
If you play barefoot, it’s crucial for comfort, but even with shoes, there are significant advantages to having these custom caps on pedals. At the same time, you will improve the look of your pedalboard and even make it perform better.
Different versions and their applications:
- Version 1 fits the most common footswitch type, the 3PDT. (Fulltone, Keeley, Mad Professor, Walrus Audio, Friedman, etc.)
- Version 2 fits SPST type footswitch, (new Mad Professor pedals, Wampler V2 series, etc.).
Few things about V1 & V2 versions
- Acrylic button (both V1 & V2) works best when LED is near the footswitch because it enhances the LED visibility in dark stages.
- Mini (both V1 & V2) is slightly slimmer in diameter and doesn't block the LED when it's located near the footswitch.
- Tall Boy (both V1 & V2 and Mini) lets you raise the profile of your pedals significantly.
- Big Bore works with larger diameter switches (Source Audio pedals and new TC Electronics series)
- Skirtless (V1 & V2) has the same button as the basic versions, but with a flat bottom to solve clearance issues on pedals that have low-mounted switches (for example V1 fits Eventide Factor-series). Another use is to prevent hitting larger LEDs, that for example some EHX-pedals are equipped with when pressing the button. Skirtless buttons appear to be a bit taller since their attaching screws are on a different height. You can use V1 and V2 to all pedals to fine-tune the height of different pedals in your board.