Walrus Audio Eons Fuzz is a five-state fuzz capable of massively thick sounds ready to test the limits of any amp's grill cloth.
Use the Voltage (lightning bolt) knob to crank up to 18 volts into the pedal's circuit for massive, open fuzz sounds, or choose to starve it down to 3 volts for spatty, gated fuzz. Experiment with the Voltage and Mode knobs for nearly endless styles of fuzz tones. Find vintage-inspired sounds emanating from the stages of Woodstock to chaotic three-chord punk rock. Eons is ready for a fight.
What you need to know
Extremely versatile Fuzz with familiar control layout (5-position mode switch, 2-band active EQ) of other recent “Walrus gain pedals”: AGES (Overdrive) and ERAS (Distortion)
- Each of the 5 modes offer a different “fuzz flavor” thanks to specific diode / clipping options (Silicon, Germanium, LED)
- The “Voltage” knob allows to adjust the circuit’s operating voltage from 18V to 3V
- Lower “Voltage” knob settings: gated “dying battery” sounds // Higher “Voltage” knob settings: open, less compressed tones with massive sustain
- Experiment with “Voltage” and “Mode” knob for nearly endless styles of fuzz tones
- Active boost/cut Bass & Treble control for dialing in tone with different pickups
- Versatile 5-state fuzz pedal
- Capable of huge, thick fuzz to spatty, gated fuzz with multiple clipping modes
- Control: Volume, Voltage, Gain, Bass, Treble, Mode (5-positions selector switch)
- Voltage knob allows to adjust the circuit’s operating voltage from 3V to 18V
- From “gated, dying battery” to “wide open and less compressed” Fuzz sounds
- Active Bass and Treble control to cut/boost depending on guitar-/pickup-type
- 5 different fuzz “flavors” selectable via Mode switch
- Each mode features a different combination of frequency response and clipping style
- Mode 1: Silicon soft clipping traditional fuzz. Well rounded with a huge sound. Compressed and smooth
- Mode 2: Silicon clipping with an added bass boost. Compressed and crunchy.
- Mode 3: Germanium soft clipping. Crunchy and dynamic.
- Mode 4: LED clipping diodes. Slight high-end cut. Dynamically dark.
- Mode 5: Hard-clipping Silicon + LED and Soft-clipping Silicon diodes. Tons of gain. Lound and angry.
- Experiment with Voltage and Mode knob for nearly endless styles of fuzz tones
- Top mounted Input & Output
- 9-volt DC, Center Negative, 100mA minimum
- Power Supply not included
- Designed and assembled in the USA