The Wampler dB+ gives you a booster and a buffer in one device. In contrast to many similar pedals, the dB+ has the advantage of letting you decide if you want the buffer on or off when the pedal is bypassed.
The Wampler dB+ offers these three options:
- Use it as a booster with the buffer on when the boost is turned off.
- Use it as a booster with the pedal going true bypass when turned off.
- Use it as a buffer only with the switch turning the buffer on and off.
Boost: Sets the amount of volume boost. At 7 o’clock there’s no boost at all, and the pedal works only as a buffer if the buffer function has been turned on with the switch on the pedal’s side. Turning this knob clockwise will raise the amount of boost continuously.
Buffer switch: The switch on the pedal’s side lets you switch the buffer circuit on and off. This allows you to use the dB+ as a switchable buffer, so the buffer won’t mess up any fuzz pedals further down the signal chain.
- Power requirements: 2.1 mm 9-18 V DC center negative. 8 mA.
- True bypass or buffered bypass, depending on the setting of the pedal’s bypass switch (on the unit’s side).
- No-noise relay footswitch. There are no pops or crackles when stepping on the switch.
- Made in the USA.
DOWNLOAD THE WAMPLER DB+ MANUAL HERE