- High-end preamp, buffer and booster
- Discrete Class-A input stage
- 130 dB dynamic range thanks to 30 V technology
- Select between Buffer and Booster modes
- Neutral, studio quality sound
- Boost up to +18 dB
- Balanced Output can be used as a DI-box, with phantom power
High End boost / line driver / DI-box with switchable sound options S or D. NEW: phantom power operation, balanced output, 30 V technology
High end buffer and booster which takes care of both tasks simultaneously. Boosts the volume level and evens the impedance to prevent loss of signal detail. Thanks to its broad frequency range (20 Hz-100 000 Hz) can also be used as a recording preamp.ﾠ
Adjusts the amount of boost, maximum boost +15 db S/D Switch:
D (Driver, switch pressed down) mode: Sunday Driver works as a neutral boost with 1 Megaohm impedance and prevents signal loss that occurs from long cables and complex pedalboard setups.
S (Sunday, switch up) mode: quadruples the input impedance to 4 Megaohms. This brings out frequencies and details of your sound that were previously unaudible. Increasing Gain brings out more warmth.
- Power requirements: 2.1 mm 9-20 V DC or AC power supply or 9 V battery. 9 mA.
- Made in Germany
CLICK HERE TO READ THE MANUAL