The Disaster Area DMC.micro is an ultra-compact MIDI Controller for your pedalboard.
The DMC.micro uses our advanced Gen3 technology in a tiny package – just 3.6″ x 1.5″ x 1.6″ (93 x 38 x 42mm.)
The DMC.micro user interface is incredibly simple – tap the left or right buttons to perform an action, hold the left button to perform a third “alternate” action, or hold the right button to advance to the next “page.”
The DMC.micro can access up to five pages, whose functions may include:
Device Control: Program select and bypass for up to three devices.
Looper Control: Controls the looper on the Strymon Timeline, Eventide H9 / Timefactor, or Line 6 M9/M13.
Utility: User-set actions on left / right / alt buttons.
Preset: Stores programs from Device Control pages and allows the user to change multiple devices at once.
The DMC.micro also features our astounding MultiJack connector, which can perform several different functions to simplify your setup!
- Connect one or two 1/4″ MIDI devices from companies such as Alexander Pedals, Chase Bliss Audio, Empress, and Meris
- Connect an expression pedal to send MIDI messages to one or more of your devices.
- Connect an external footswitch for tap tempo control.
- Send tap tempo to an external device such as a DD-7, Panther Cub, Flint, and more.
Need more control? Use the USB port to interface with your computer or tablet device and turn the DMC.micro into a USB MIDI controller. Maybe you have a Zoom MultiStomp (MS-50G / MS-60B / MS-70CDR?) Connect it to the USB port using our gHOST Adaptor to control it with MIDI!
- Bright blue LED display indicates program number, status, and more
- One MultiJack connector can function as Expression Pedal input, Tap Tempo Output, Function Switch Output, Footswitch Input, or MIDI Output.
- Internal DIP switches to customize MultiJack functions.
- Up to 99 user-accessible presets (if preset page is active.)
- Controls up to three MIDI devices
- Looper control page
- User-definable Utility page sends any MIDI CC command, MIDI notes, bank up and down, more.
- USB MIDI or USB Host connection for advanced control possibilities
- Power requirements: 2.1 mm 9 V DC centre negative. 60 mA.