This Keeley DDR Drive Delay Reverb B-stock unit has been on demo use in our shop. No straches, mint condition, full warranty.
The DDR combines the most common guitar effects – DRIVE and WET – into one pedal. Choose between two classic overdrives and then pour on some delay or reverb.
The DRIVE section gives you two styles of overdrive to choose from: Crunch or Lead. The Crunch Style gives you a gritty British tube-amp combo sound. The Lead Style gives you a warm and dark, mid-pushed overdrive. The WET section gives you modern or vintage voiced Delays and Reverbs. A Vintage/Modern Switch allows you to toggle between Spring or Plate reverb and Analog or Digital delay. Use the built-in effects loop to insert effects between Drive and Wet, or run it by itself as the only pedal you’ll need!
- DRIVE Channel – A pair of modified super-drives to chose from. Volume, Tone, and Drive for days!
- STYLE Switch – Tube-amp Crunch or Lead-channel Sustain
- WET Channel – three knob delay or reverb with Blend, Decay, and Time
- Delay/Reverb Switch – Center toggle, WET Mode Select
- Top-mounted jacks for effect pedal insert or split
- TRS Insert Switch – side mounted selector
- True-Bypass or Trails Switch – side mounted selector
- Power requirements: 2.1 mm 9 V DC centre negative. 100 mA.
- Designed and Made in the USA