- Do you want to avoid wasting time figuring out all the mounting options for different power supplies?
- Would you like to have a complete set, on top of which you can just put your effect pedals and connect them to each other?
- Do you want a durable, but lightweight, easy to carry bag for your pedal board?
Voodoo Lab, the most popular power supply manufacturer in the world, has brought to market a Dingbat with Pedal Power combo, that makes building a professional pedal board very easy. With this combo, anyone can build oneself quickly a ready-to-play pedalboard.
The carry bag of Dingbat-pedalboards is of high quality with durable YKK zippers made to withstand gigging and transportation. The Medium and Large boards have shoulder straps so they can be carried like a backpack. The Small- and Tiny-boards on the other hand are very compact and easy to carry. All of the models have a comfortable padded carry handle.
Choose a right size pedalboard and a power supply that suit your selection of pedals. There are enough options and they are diverse enough that everyone can find the right board-power supply combo for their needs
With every Dingbat with Pedal Power set comes a full array of power supply cables, a manual and a mains lead. You can also expand the usability of your power supply with Voodoo Lab splitter cables sold separately. Also included is a roll of Velcro, that is sized so that you can cover the entire board without blocking the holes meant for cable runs.
You will only need the effect pedals and the patch cables. Everything else is included in the Dingbat with Pedal Power package. Building your own pedal board has never been so easy.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions (W x D): 36.8 cm x 16.5 cm
- Includes factory-Installed Pedal Power X4 Isolated Power Supply w/ AC Adapter. All necessary Power cables are included. Dingbat TINY X4 is ready to power up to 4 of your favorite pedals right out of the box.
- Delivers a total of 1000mA to handle high current DSP effects (500mA max per output)
- You can also think this as an 250 mA per output. If the pedals does not draw that much, outlet next to it can use the left over current. For example you can have 300 mA + 300 mA + 200 mA + 200 mA pedals in their dedicated outputs. Or you can have 400 mA + 500 mA + 50 mA + 50 mA. You can also use Output Splitter and Voltage Doubler cables if you wish.
- Voodoo Lab X4 uses analog linear regulation for keeping the voltage constant, which makes this unit a first hybrid power supply in the market. This means natural circumstance for any vintage overdrives and fuzzes, what you do not get from other switch-mode power supplies.
- Pedal Power X4 features a revolutionary dead quiet hybrid DC transformer design with four 9V isolated outputs delivering the purest power possible, allowing pedals to perform and sound their very best with zero added noise. The Dingbat TINY X4 Power Package also includes all necessary cables for powering your pedals.
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting tape
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
- Pedalboard Weight with Power Supply installed: 0,8 kg
- The mounted universal input power adapter supports 100-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz and has a detachable AC line cord
- Included cables:
- 5 x 5.5/2.1 mm centre negative barrel plug straight to right angle.
- Europlug AC line cord (CEE 7/16)
- 3-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- If you are looking for a right-sized board, please see our pedalboard Planning Grid.
- See our pedalboard gallery for all installations using a Voodoo Lab Dingbat boards