The System Interface has two high-quality buffers. The first buffer is based on Discrete Class-A and the second buffer is based on Low-Noise Op-Amp.
The System Interface (SI-01) prevents the loss of signal level, high frequency, and low-end punch that is caused by impedance mismatch and cable capacitance. You can preserve guitar tone by using the buffers in the System Interface at the beginning and end of the effect chain or at the middle of the effect chain.
Some Fuzz or Wah pedals don’t like to be fed with a buffered signal. For this reason, the first buffer in the System Interface can be bypassed. You can avoid Ground Hum/Noise that may occur when two buffers are used for different signal routing because the second buffer is supplied with fully isolated power.
- Two high-quality buffers in one box.
- Buffer 1 uses a Discrete Class-A circuit
- Buffer 2 uses a Low-Noise Op-Amp
- Ground-lift switch for Output 2
- IN1 / IN 2 Impedance 1 MΩ
- OUT1 / OUT2 Impedance 100 Ω
- Buffer 1 MaximumAudio Signal Level +8 dBu
- Buffer 2 MaximumAudio Signal Level +18 dBu
- Current Draw 45 mA (only DC9V)
- Dimensions 72 x 113 x 31 mm 2.9 x 4.5 x 1.2 inches
- Weight 180 g / 0.4 lb