Barefoot Button attaches to the footswitch of your pedal and makes the pedals more pleasant and accurate to turn on and off.
- Easy installation, attaches to the shaft of the footswitch with three hex screws.
- Allen key for screws included.
Barefoot Button is an easy customization option for all musicians that use pedals. You simply fit this attractive cap over a switch, making your pedal more accurate and controllable to perform with.
If you play barefoot, it’s crucial for comfort. Even with shoes, there are significant advantages to having these custom caps on pedals. Pedals are easier to turn on and off with buttons. Switches don't twist and wear. It is easy to color code your pedals for those dark stages. At the same time, you will improve the look of your pedalboard and even make it perform better.
Different versions and their applications:
- Version 1 fits the most common footswitch type, the 3PDT. (Fulltone, Keeley, Mad Professor, Walrus Audio, Friedman, etc.)
- Version 2 fits more rare SPST type footswitch, (new Mad Professor pedals, Wampler V2 series, some Pigtronics, Red Panda and Walrus Audio pedals etc.).
Few things about V1 & V2 versions
- Acrylic button (both V1 & V2) works best when LED is near the footswitch because it enhances the LED visibility in dark stages.
- Mini (both V1 & V2) is slightly slimmer in diameter and doesn't block the LED when it's located near the footswitch.
- Tall Boy (both V1 & V2 and Mini) lets you raise the profile of your pedals significantly.
- Big Bore works with larger diameter switches (Origin Effects, Source Audio pedals and new TC Electronics series, most of the Walrus Audio pedals and with separate spacer, it fits most of the T-Rex and Tech 21 pedals)
- Skirtless (V1 & V2) are the same buttons as the basic versions, but with a flat bottom. They solve clearance issues on pedals that have low-mounted switches (for example V1 fits Eventide Factor-series). Another use is to prevent hitting larger LEDs when pressing the button (for example some EHX-pedals). Skirtless buttons appear to be a bit taller since their attaching screws are on a different height. You can use
Skirtless V1 and V2 to all pedals to fine-tune the height of different pedals in your board.