Same Wampler Tumnus circuit with new graphics!
The ultra-compact Wampler Tumnus will add valve amp-type warmth and mild saturation to your sound, regardless of the guitar and amp you use. This pedal is a modern take on the legendary Klon overdrive. To many players, the Tumnus is the best reinterpretation of the legendary pedal available today.
The Wampler Tumnus is great for:
- Mildly overdriving a valve amp, bringing the sound’s overtones to the fore.
- Strong input boosting, which will saturate your input stage’s tube, resulting in a lively and warm tone with loads of sustain.
- Use as an overdrive pedal, which will let you enjoy the Tumnus’ own gritty drive and big bottom end.
- When turned off, Wampler’s Tumnus works as a high-quality buffer.
- Power requirements: 2.1 mm 9 V DC center negative. 20 mA.
- Buffered bypass, based on Klon’s original, legendary buffer circuit.
- No-noise relay footswitch. There are no pops or crackles when stepping on the switch.
- Made in the USA.
DOWNLOAD THE WAMPLER TUMNUS MANUAL HERE