Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus is the most commonly used pedal power supply on the market. The isolated outputs prevent ground loops and the low-noise toroidal transformers ensure hum-free action in any situation. Perfect for mid-sized pedalboards with few power-hungry digital pedals. Pedal Power 2 Plus can be expanded with another power supply or a schuko strip with its courtesy outlet.
- 8 isolated DC outputs
- Outputs 1-4: 9 or 12 V DC (switchable individually). 100 mA/output (60 mA in 12 V setting)
- Outputs 5-6: 9 or 14.5/12 V DC. 250mA/output. (14.5 V 50 mA, 12 V 200 mA)
- Outputs 7-8: 4-9 V DC. 100 mA/output. The voltage is adjusted with Sag-control. Easy way to simulate dead battery sound on fuzzes.
- Pedals that use 18 V/24 V voltages can be powered by combining 2 outputs with custom cables.
- Operates at 220-240 V input voltage.
- Designed and made in USA
Cables provided with Pedal Power 2 Plus:
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR VOODOO LAB POWER SUPPLY GUIDE