Cioks DC5 is a compact and efficient pedal power supply. Five isolated outputs with different voltage options, which give out a total 900 mA of power for your pedals. Fits under Pedaltrain Nano+ and Pedaltrain Metro Series pedalboards.
- Outputs 1-2: 9V or 12V DC outputs. Power output 100 mA each
- Output 3: 9V or 18V DC output. Power output 100 ma.
- Outputs: 4-5: 9V or 12V DC outputs. Power output 300 mA each.
- Short circuit protection in each output.
- Selectable 120V or 230V input voltage. Input connector IEC C5.
- Highly efficient toroidal transformer ensures reliable and silent power output.
- Measurements: 130 mm x 88 mm x 31 mm
- Weight: 0,7 kg
- 5 year warranty
- Included cables:
- 5 x Type 1 – black with 5,5/2,1 mm centre negative DC-plug
- 1 x Type 2 – red with 5,5/2,1 mm centre positive DC-plug
- 1 x Type 4 – green with 5,5/2,5 mm centre positive DC-plug
- 1 x Type 5 – black with 3,5 mm tip positive jack-plug
- 1 x Type 6 – black with 9 V battery clip
- 1 x Type 1 – Split Flex (to power two pedals of one outlet)
- IEC C5 ("clover-leaf") – Schuko (CEE 7/4)
- See our pedalboard gallery for all installations using a Cioks DC5 Link
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR CIOKS POWER SUPPLY GUIDE