AC10 is a member of CIOKS professional range of dedicated multi-output power supplies for effect pedals. Its two powerful AC sections with 800mA each offer voltages 9, 12 and 16V AC.
If you have one or two pedals in your setup, which requires an AC power source, AC10 is the right choice. It powers all vacuum tube pedals from Electro-Harmonix, Kingsley, older Blackstar HT series, the Whammy or JamMan from
DigiTech, Tube Rotosphere, Tubeman, Tube Factor or Replex from Hughes & Kettner or EBS Valve Drive just to mention a few.
If you only have one AC pedal, you can convert one of the AC sections into a powerful DC section offering 600mA with voltages 9, 12 and 15V DC. The first 4 isolated outlets offering 600mA are perfect for pedals using 9 or 12V DC at lower currents op to 200mA.
- 10 outlets configured in 6 isolated sections
- toroidal transformer with additional electromagnetic field shielding
- 2 powerful AC sections with 800mA each
- 9, 12 and 16V AC available
- one AC section convertible into a 600mA DC section
- 15V option for Radial Tonebone pedals
- short circuit protection of all outlets
- advanced LED monitoring of each section
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation. Input connector IEC C5.
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
- Stack Flex and Series adapter Flex for powering 18 or 24V pedals included
- Flex cable for Electro-Harmonix vacuum tube pedals included
- compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
- mounting bracket and all pedalboard mounting hardware included
- Included cables:
- 8 x Type 1 – black with 5,5/2,1 mm centre negative DC-plug
- 1 x Type 2 – red with 5,5/2,1 mm centre positive DC-plug
- 2 x Type 4 – green with 5,5/2,5mm centre positive DC-plug
- 1 x Type 5 – black with 3,5mm tip positive jack-plug
- 1 x Type 6 – black with 9V battery clip
- 1 x Type 7 – blue with 2 pin DIN plug
- 1 x Split Flex type 1 – black with two 5,5/2,1mm centre negative DC-plugs
- 1 x Stack Flex type 1 – black with 5,5/2,1mm centre negative DC-plug
- IEC C5 ("clover-leaf") – Schuko (CEE 7/4)
- See our pedalboard gallery for all installations using a Cioks AC10
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR CIOKS POWER SUPPLY GUIDE